You don’t need to go to a fancy art store to find the type of supplies you’ll need for my classes. You might already have many of these items at home. If you’re having trouble acquiring any of these supplies, make arrangements to meet with me after school and I’ll see what I can find for you.
Composition Book or Similar Size Lined Journal
- (Wide Ruled, College Ruled, or Graph; must have lines!)
Two Standard #2HB Pencils
- (Not mechanical Lead Pencils)
Two Black Ink Pens
- (Any type: Gel, Rollerball, ballpoint, felt)
Colored Pencil Set
- (Set of at least 24)
White Plastic Eraser
- (No Pink Pearl type- they’re usually too abrasive)
- (Rigid wood, metal, or plastic)
- (Must have catch basin for shavings)
Students must take care to have all of these items with them every day. It is the responsibility of the student to replace any items as they wear down or become used up. Students that fail to bring supplies will often find themselves unable to participate with class projects and will receive poor marks for work habits and participation.